8 Functions Oven
43L(net) Useable Volume
8 Functions Oven
43L(net) Useable Volume
Return Policy - At NZDMG Appliance, we strive to ensure that you have a pleasant trade, if you are not satisfied for any reason, we'll do our best to get things fixed really quickly. We will meet all our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 ('CGA')and Fair Trading Act.
Goods damaged in transit
If any goods arrive damaged, faulty or does not work as it should, please contact NZDMG Appliance within 24 hours of delivery.
- Please contact our customer care team for assistance.
- Please retain the original packaging & invoice.Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, together with all packing slips.
- You will be requested for accurate description of the fault via email and photos/videos where required. This will help us and our supplier's/couriers assess the fault or damage and offer the best possible resolution
- On return, we will assess the fault/damage, to approve the claim. Please allow 2-3 working days
- We will work with you to organize a replacement or a refund. In some instances we can have parts swapped or partial refunds processed by mutual agreement.
Change of mind requests
- Please contact our customer care team with a copy of your invoice within 14 days of your purchase
- The product must be in mint condition, unopened in it's original packaging
- Original shipping and return shipping will be at buyer's cost. The return courier is at the transit risk of the buyer.
- On our team's assessment of the return to be 100% suitable for resale. A credit note will be issued within 3 working days excluding any shipping
We stand behind all our products. All of our products carry a 24 month warranty if not specially stated. RTB (Return to Base) means the buyer pays for returning goods to us; we will fix or replace the faulty products. Refund will be given only if a replacement is not available. Warranties are not transferable beyond the original buyer. Shipping fee is not refundable. Warranty does not cover unauthorized repairs, incorrect assembly, misuse, abuse or use of a product for which it was not designed. Warranty does not cover if your purchase was used for business/commercial purpose.
Require assistance with warranty claims
If your purchase becomes faulty over a period of time
- Please contact our customer care team with a copy of your invoice
- You will be requested for accurate description of the fault via email and photos/video where required. This will help us and our supplier's assess the fault or damage and offer the best possible resolution
- We may elect to offer repair or replacement based on the nature of the fault
- Products that require 3rd party or technical support will take approx 5-10 working days
Purchasing & Delivery&Pickup
Before You Buy: To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new appliances in, as well as the items you have selected to purchase, before placing your order.
-Normally for in stock items, your order should arrive within 2 - 5 business days after payment is received. Rural delivery could take additional 2-3 working days. For homeware department, some of the products are shipping overseas, your order should arrive within 21 business days after payment is received.
-Getting things delivered on time is important to us, but we can’t guarantee delivery times as we use a third party shipping company. So we can’t be liable for any loss, cost or expense caused by delay in delivery.
-We want to make sure your items arrive safely in your hands for you to enjoy. We will not leave items in an unsecured place regardless of the circumstances and a signature will be required on delivery. If the courier is unable to hand your item over to you, a "card-to-call" will be left with details for how you can pick-up or arrange re-delivery of your order. If the courier fails to deliver it 3 times, the item/s will be returned to the originating store.
Pickup: Regardless whether you buy on our website or come to our showroom, you can pick your order up in our warehouse.
-Customer orders must be picked up within 30 days from the date of purchase.
-If you find that you can't pick your order up within 30 days ,just call us on 09 600 6122 and arrange for your order to be delivered. Please note that you need to pay for delivery if your order doesn't meet our free delivery conditions.
-If the delivery option also doesn't work for you, we can put the items back in stock until you're ready to pick them up, however please note that items may be sold to other customers and go out of stock.
DMG Shop is a New Zealand business and is proud to be NZ owned and operated. We are especial proudly of our 100% owned brand Esino.